is anyones husband as messy as mine?

he's a fcking tornado of messes and its stressing me out.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's exactly how I would describe my SO, a tornado of messes.....lol. I can always tell where he has been in the house. I swear he thinks I'm his personal maid. If he spills coffee on the counter, he just leaves it, if he is sitting in the recliner, there will be wrappers && shit on the coffee table b/c he doesn't want to get up && walk to the garbage can, dirty clothes that he takes off will be in the bathroom or BESIDE the dirty clothes hamper instead of IN it!!! It irks me sometimes, but he makes up for it in other areas of the relationship. So it's not too horrible cleaning up after him, I don't guess.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• well i have to say he's really good at cleaning up after himself (after I've bitched at him for 7months while being preggers) but b4 I was pregnant, I didn't really mind it b/c it gave me something to do and i would usually throw things away lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• oh my gosh YES!!! its just me and our 5 kids when he is gone 4-5 days working as a truck driver and the place is clean! when he is home is where the problem is......maybe its my fault too i tend to slack a little when he is home!!
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• you sound like me.... no matter how much i pick up & clean, he just makes a bigger mess, along with our 3 y/o dd
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh Good God you live in my house!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My husband deals with tires all day and white walls have black spots all over them and its really hard to get him to do stuff so i am right with ya on this.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• mine doesn't even KNOW where the laundry hamper is, his clothes come off wherever they come off and its up to me to fcking pick up his underwear and try to track down his socks. COME ON!!!!

he's a great cook but don't even get me started on that. i just spent two hours on the stovetop and its still not clean, he got chili on the coiled burners and left it there to dry and cake on. instead of cleaning the drip pans on the burner he pours salt in there so it doesn't catch fire.

i'm dying here.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• He would make a mess and after a while it became too much Now we are breaking up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• If it weren't for me, the only time the room would have a hint of floor under the clothes & soda bottles & shoes & other random stuff, would be if his grandmother decided to pick up after him. So yes, my husband is a huge pile of mess LOL.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Oh & don't get me started on the kitchen. He can cook like a god but leaves the kitchen looking like a storm or 2nd grade food fighters just had a marathon...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2009