Never had this before what can it be/mean?

Around the 11th of July I started to get this slippery clear discharge. There was alot of it(I had to resort to panty liners for awhile) and it had no odor. It slowed down and stopped around the 19th.
I'm late for my period(was due the 18th) but have taken a HPT test on the 23rd which was negative.
I'm a little confused as I've never had this before. Could I of ovulated late or is it something else? Please be brutally honest. Thanks!
Also I don't know if it will have anything to do with it but I do have PCOS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That definetly sounds like ovulation...I get the same thing when I ovulate...I also get mild cramping. And if it's just starting to happen recently, then it's actually normal...your body changes every 7 years. (At least that was my doc's explanation) But no worries until you're actually late by a few days...test then...it may be too early if you are preggo. Good Luck!!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• sounds like ovulation
    Anonymous

• I agree with the other comment. I would wait about a week after a missed period to test.
    Anonymous

• If You don't get your period by about the 1st of August you should test again. What you decribed sounds like ovulation so your period should come about 12-14 days after the dry up.
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009