What were your symptoms in the first week of your pregnancy? Or how did u know u were pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The main thing that got me was cramps without my period. I found out later that it was my uterus streching to make room for baby.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• with my son, i just knew. lol. with my dd, my first sign was that i missed my period 2 days after i concieved. i got pregnant 2 days before my period was supposed to start, so i never started. it was october though, and that was when we went with friends to the fall festival, pumpkin patch, had a going away party for my friend's dh, he was deploying, in other words, i was so busy, i didn't even notice i had skipped it. it wasn't until november, after alot of yelling, apologizing, yelling, apologizing, like 10 times in 1 hour to DH, and realizing i missed my period that month. then i took a test, which confirmed it. freaked me out though cuz i was racking my brain trying to figure out when my last period was, and when i figured it was september, me and the docs thought i was alot farther than i was lol. other than that though, i had no symptoms. sometimes i forgot, until my stomach started growing lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Loss of energy/fatigue
    going to the bathroom a lot
    increased appetite
    slight weight gain
    missing period.

It was only my period was late that I thought I could be pregnant. I waited 10 days before taking a pregnancy test, which came out positive. The following week, I went to see a perinatologist. He did an ultrasound and said I was about 4.5 weeks along.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:54 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Nobody believes me when I say this, but my son was planned, so I know when we conceived. (November 17th) It was about a week later I started getting morning sickness, but I really thought it was all in my head, because we wanted a baby so bad and didn't think we were going to get it on the first try. I also noticed I felt tired all the time and things that I loved seemed not to taste right. Sure enough I took a home pregnancy test on December 3rd, 2 days before my missed period and it was positive.
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 9:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I thought I had the flu for a week before I tested. I only tested to prove my co-workers wrong (who kept saying it wasnt the flu but morning sickness). Well, I wasn't able to prove them wrong. I hadn't even missed a period yet & the test was positive...THREE TIMES! It was confirmed a week later that I was 4weeks pregnant. So I started experiencing morning sickness right after conception, as in like immediately lol. It wasn't until about 6-7weeks pregnant that I started experiencing any other symptoms.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• My first I felt like I had the flu and all I wanted to do was stay in bed. My second I am just very tired and in a lot of pain. I also just felt like I was with my second.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• with my first i had cramps with no period, missed period, bbq made me sick and my boobs hurt. my second just a missed period.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 9:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2009