Are these BH contractions?

So I am 35.5 weeks by ultrasound, and 37.5 according to my LMP... I only say both because with my first even though they said I was a certain week, when my lil girl was born I was told she was closer to 2 weeks over due by the way her skin was and what not. Well with her I never had BH contractions with my first, so I'm just curious if that is what I've been experiencing. Used to only happen when I was walking around, where my whole stomach would get tight and I'd have to stop for a bit and let it relax before I could continue (yea.. grocery shopping takes me forever now.. lol) But the last few days - week here, on top of my normal not being able to breathe because she's sitting kinda high, I will all of a sudden get really short of breath for about a minute, almost feel like I have to force myself to breathe. Doesn't usually come with any pain though.. just discomfort.

Skye-Angel

Asked by Skye-Angel at 8:32 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like the BH's i had. It's probably just normal BH call your OB just to be sure if you are worried.
    Anonymous