after giving birth when did you start wearing tampons again??

im 13 weeks PP and i'm just wondering when it was comfortable to wear them again. i'm not in pain or anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ask your doctor, usually if your doctor has okayed you for sex, you are okay for tampons. I started using them about 12 weeks postpartum about the same as you.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 8:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I started wearing them with my very 1st period after the initial 6 weeks after having him. So I'd say I was somewhere around 9 or 10 weeks PP.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I was OKd to use them at 2 weeks (I had a C-section) but didn't actually start until my first period, 6 weeks later.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 8:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I was told it was okay after my six week checkup. I was SO frickin relieved!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i waited until isaw my doc at my 6 week check up and i asked my ob what he thought and he told me it was ok
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009