Anyone want to be my accountability partner???

Hey!!!

So heres the scoop...I am 23, 5'2 , 181 lbs and size 16/18. I really , really want to lose a good 20-30 lbs before trying to concieve again. Im just looking to see if there is anyone out there wanting to do it with. Just like, e-mail each other, as much as possible , telling each what you ate, and if you worked out , weighed in..etc. Im sure i could do it alone, but it always seems more motivating with someone.

Ilovemychi

Asked by Ilovemychi at 8:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You sound like me. I'm 23, 5 feet even and 170 lbs. I have no motivation and no support.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• do you want to lose weight? do you want an accountability partner?
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:44 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes. I'd love to have a friend that shared my same situation. I think it would be lots of fun and maybe give me the motivation I need.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• just wanted to say that if your town has a YMCA it's a great deal. ours is $54 a month which includes 90 minutes of free childcare per day. I have lost 15 lbs since I joined in mid-May by lifting weights three times a week (I do about 10 minutes of cardio first, with two - three high intensity intervals)

I'm 5 ft, too, and was at 163 but now am at 148, and have lost eight percentage points of body fat.
    good luck to you both!
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2009