Jealousy

So I am getting married next month, and I am completely jealous because my sister in law is pregnant and kind of taking of mine and my soon to be husbands time to shine. She had her baby shower the week before our wedding shower and she isn't even due until October!!! I am getting really annoyed, and I have a feeling that I am getting close to saying something to her but I don't want to cause any problems! Do you think I am over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I think she is just excited about being pregnant, as long as the attention is on you for your day ect. I would just let it go. You'll be just as excited when you have a baby (if you haven't already)
    Anonymous

• I had my baby shower In early july n im due in oct.
    its not her fault she is just excited to be a mommy dont worry though becasue when ur wedding gets here it will be all about you...promise.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• At your wedding, are you planning to do the bride and groom dance? If so, get down and boogie. Congrats on your wedding.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• You do not want to say something and have everyone pissed at you!! Just smile and be a great sister in law. Your celebration will be what the two of you make of it, don't make it negative by being jealous its so a waste of time!! Start being a big happy family by ALL getting along.
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I would have to say yes. You should be focused on the fact that you are getting ready to join your life with your fiance's life. Why be jealous of something you have no control over. All you are doing is causing yourself more undue stress when you should be happy that you are becoming an aunt and getting married in the same year!

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 8:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• pick your battles. frankly i'd let this one go. i seems your preceiving something that may not be there at all. just don't tell her the next time your doing something until the last minute so she can't plan anything else. what else is there? probably nothing.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• yes I think you are over reacting. Calm down. It will all be fine.You will still shine

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes I think your are over-reacting.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• yes I think you are over reacting
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2009