what do i do about teething

my four mon old is teething and he is also sick what do i do to make him feel better and not go crazzy

landonsmom009

Asked by landonsmom009 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Teething tablets. All natural and according to Poison Control, he could eat the whole bottle and it wouldn't do anything. (a kid at daycare actually did eat the whole bottle)
    Three tablets dissolved in 1 teaspoon of water works miracles.
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• What exactly are teething tablets? The first I've heard of them was earlier today when I asked the same question.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:37 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Ask the pediatrician for recommendations, they would know pros and cons of over the counter meds.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• They are sold at walmart or drug stores. They have always worked in the past. They just stopped the gums from hurting.

They are Hylands homeopathic Teething Tablets so you can be specific when you talk to your pediatrician.
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2009