Inside activities for a 2 year old?

I have been dealing with depression for a while and now that I have begun to take medication Im felling much better.With me feeling better Im kinda getting tired of Coloring and reading lol. ANY other Ideas that you do with your 2 year old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He helps me clean, actually. He loves to stand on his potty next to me while I am rinsing dishes and play in the water...he also uses a sponge and "scrubs" the plates. And while I am cooking I give him a pot, some dry cereal, and a spatula and he loves to pretend to cook. I've just figured out little ways to incorperate him into every day things around the house and he seems to be really happy. Glad you're feeling better!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• finger painting, mine plays hide and seek now, and cleaning like previous poster said. Make cupcakes and let him put toppings on them like spinkles, chocolate pieces, m&ms stuff like that then enjoy them together.
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• building blocks are fun. not so fun to step on, but the kids have a blast! playing music and dancing & singing is fun too. i don't know if you have a boy or girl, but my girls love tea parties & make-overs. we also make forts out of blankets & sofa cushions. i have just as much fun as they do when playing these games. but i'm always worn out afterwards while they are asking for more. =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 9:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• our little one likes to do EVERYTHING we do, she "cooks" when I cook, she helps do laundry, we vacuum together, she loves to dust too... this keeps her busy all day ... play little games with her spending face to face time, keep a schedule going, go out side, swing, build a tent inside under the table, this is a great learning time so pack it with good activities... have fun!
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 9:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• put some music on and sing and dance...do a food taste day...make a chart of things he likes and dislikes.....have two columns...mom and kid....let him color in the blocks for him and you yours...does he know his colors, shapes abc? take a pretend trip..where would you like to go...paint with color sand or a feather duster...

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:13 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• build a fort. take the cushions off your couch and make it into a camper or a boat. play-doh (buy it, or make your own-together). finger paint. finger paint with pudding :9. play pretend- house, doctor, restaurant, fishing, fighting dragons... Watch old school Sesame Street or babies laughing on YouTube. Write Gramma a letter. Take silly pictures of each other. Play dress up. Face painting. Make a scrapbook, let him/her choose the pictures and stick on the decorations.
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 10:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• mine likes to clean too - and he likes to help me unload the dish washer. so the silverware (other than knives) is usually his job. He also likes to feed our bunny & our dog... and chase them around!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:23 PM on Jul. 25, 2009