She COLORED all over her WALLS

ok i have a three year old and i left her with babysitter to go to training for work and when i came home my dd had colored all over her walls in her room when i said something to the babysitter she said i should have paid more attention ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr that made me soooo mad she is never watching my kids again, to top it all off i just had gotten a puppy guess what it died while i was gone too!!!!! sorry just had to get this of my chest and to repeat SHE IS NEVER WATCHING MY KIDS AGAIN

billiesmom

Asked by billiesmom at 9:16 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• how the hell did the dog die?

get some magic erasers and take some shots
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• yeah, I would fire her too...but look at it this way...is it ok for her to leave her room that way? I'm sorry about the puppy. I was thinking along the lines of creating a Murial. If not, don't get mad at me.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• that is a given, good choice... I would have my child do or help do the clean up of the walls, keep in mind that these things do happen (no on a sitters watch) but you should use it as a teaching tool for your child... and keep on going... make today a great day and good luck on your training...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 9:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• She is only 3 and she doesn't know any better. The sitter should! I hope it was a typo and it was guess what the puppy did not that the puppy died.

Seems like the sitter should be punished somehow.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• dont know how the puppy died she was fine when i left the sitter said that my daughter came out with the puppy i asked my daughter where she wa with the puppy when the sitter relized she had it she said in my room i said was the puppy whining she said no momy it wa sleepingso my guess is it was dead when she took it o her room im so confused and fustrated
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 9:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• First, a 3 year old does know not to color on the walls. Second, I wouldn't ask the girl back to babysit, she seems like bad luck. As for getting the crayon off the walls, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works really well and have the 3 year old help clean up the wall. I wouldn't fire the sitter just because my kid colored on the wall, that could have happened with you home too. I am really curious what happened to the dog though.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I am thinking that I'd leave the crayon on the walls, too. Just so she doesn't try it in other rooms, too. I am sorry about your puppy.

Answer by Bmat at 9:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• me too (the dog) im going to leave one wall cause she did a really good job
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 9:50 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• A 3 year old should know better than to color on her walls. My son knew better well before he even turned 3. My son colored on the walls a few months back and you know what? He spent most of the day cleaning them off as well. Get a magic eraser and put her little butt to work. Doubt she will ever do it again.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• whats bad is i asked her where the crayons r supposed to stay she sad in the kitchen i know she is only three but she is VERY SMART LOL
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2009