cramping?

i had two docters tell me different things .. but now im having period like cramps but no period. could i be pregnant

chrissieceefee

Asked by chrissieceefee at 9:33 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im not sure but I know when I first became pregnant and didnt have period I did cramp. I waited it out until it went 2 days over my missed cycle then took a pregnancy test. I did it that way because sometimes you can take a test too early. When you take the prego test make sure its in the morning when you have to pee the most because it has a hormone that the test detects and thats when its the highest. I wish you the best of luck ;)
    renays1

Answer by renays1 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't think cramping would indicate pregnancy. I'd think more that it's ovarian cysts or uterine fibroids. I used to have cramping and no bleeding and both have been the problem over the years

Answer by admckenzie at 9:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• wait so that means i could have pregnancy like symptoms and miss my period but i
    might not be pregnant? . one docter said im not the other said i might of miscarge but my bestie told me that if i didnt see anything but light bleeding the last time i bleed before my period was due then it could have been implantation bleeding not a miscarge now im confused
    chrissieceefee

Answer by chrissieceefee at 10:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2009