Ok ladies, I need help telling my mom that my family is moving and her family will have to move as well.

Well my mom has been living with me and my family for over a year. Things have had there ups and downs, but now everything that we (my family) does we must let them know first. My mom raises her kids a total different way then we raise our kids. My husband has threaten to leave with the kids, if things dont change. I love my mom and all, but I dont understand her reasoning on most things. I also feel bad everytime I have to think about it. I need so major help here please.

3krazekydz

Asked by 3krazekydz at 7:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I have never and I mean Never seen two families live in harmony under one roof!! sooo don't feel like it is your fault. Just explain to mom that you really love her and value your relationship. You think that it is best for everyone to get along if we all had some of our own space. There really is no easy way to say this to her. Any way that you put it ..is going to hurt. Just try to be gentle and loving and give her some time to think about what you have said before she talks to you about it. Good Luck!!! I hope it all turns out. Ya gotta do what is best for your family!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008