If you have a medical condition that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to carry a baby full term, do you think its wrong to keep trying?

Do you think its like murder to keep getting pregnant KNOWING you will miscarry, do u think its ok to always try, or do u think you should just go on birth control and wait until you can get the medical procedure to fix the issue first before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's up to you. You can always try...just don't get your hopes up too high. Who knows. You may get lucky a conceive a little miracle. There's never a guarantee that any baby will make it.
    Anonymous

• If the problem was fixable for my own sanity I would want it fixed first. If not then i would keep trying until I was no longer able to or was advised not to. I do not think that it is murder to try over and over. Every time you conceive it is a chance for that child to live. You don't know which one's will make it. It's not like you intentionally miss carry. It just happens. To say that you should stop trying if you may miscarry would mean that no one should ever get pregnant, there is always a chance.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think that it is probably best to wait and get fixed, but u have to do what u think is right. Sometimes it is just gods will and maybe u will be able to carry full term even if deemed impossible
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:08 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I think that the only way it is wrong is in the emotional and physical stress put on your body from conceiving and miscarrying over and over. If you're trying to get well enough to carry a full term baby, then the less stress the better!
    bltcahill

Answer by bltcahill at 10:26 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• I don't think it's murder but I don't think it's a good idea. Miscarriages cause extreme emotions and you probably shouldn't put yourself through that. If there is a procedure I would wait.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Eh, I think tis wrong to put yourself through all that pain.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 25, 2009