so mad all i could do was cry..(vent)

so my ass of a husband and i were doing fine no arguing nothing well we went out and i said we need gas first.. so we stop and get gas and he comes back in after paying going off on me saying he gave me the money last night to get gas then and why didn't i do it then and how i have to do things on my own time and never listen when he tells me when to do shit, and started just going off on me.. and i mean ok maybe i should have gotten it last night but really that big of something to go off that bad on me and my 8 month old child was in the backseat as he screamed and then punched me in the arm as i was driving! all over some b.s. went into gas station dr.Hyde came out dr. Jekyll.. and said that i have to have it my way or no way (which aint true) but im like wth you went in to pay for gas and come out and start this??? idk how to take this..but it got me so mad i just cryed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I would have made him get out the car and drove home.And if i ended up with a bruise i would have turned him in for it.
    Anonymous

• I am very sorry that you are this unhappy. The punching was not acceptable, and for him to carry on like that in front of the baby isn't right. From what you say, he sounds abusive and perhaps you should consider if this is what you want your life to be like.

Answer by Bmat at 9:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• i told the last man that raised a hand to me to make sure i didnt wake up cause he had to sleep sometime and when that time came i would kill him. needless to say he put his hand down because i am crazy enough to do it and get away with it.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 10:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• OMG he punched u? wtf, he needs to back off of u? U have an 8 month old baby how r u expected to do everyhting on time all the time? I feel for ya and it is good to talk about it! good luck
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• How old are you? My only suggestion for you is to get out of this relationship. He sounds like an abusive piece of trash and you need ot ge away from him.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• You say your 8 month old baby - that makes it sound like the baby is not his. That makes it a lot easier. File for divorce Monday!
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• op here- it is his baby im 29 as well(although not sure what that means) been with him for 9 years.. and just lately hes been this way.. so idk what the deal is
    Anonymous

• He punched you?? WTF?!! I don't care what you did, unless you hauled off && punched him in the face then you didn't deserve to be hit. Some serious talks or counseling would be in order for me to even consider staying with him.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Only thing I can take away from all that was he punched you.. That was all it takes in my books for me to tell you to get out now..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 10:38 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Something is very wrong and it isn't you. You did nothing to deserve this. When you are both calm, talk this out. If he won't talk leave.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2009