Does your Preschooler carry a bookbag?

This is my daughters first year into preschool (3 yr old) and we purchased a Disney Princess bag. She is super excited.

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 10:04 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in

• My dd did. she brought her artwork home in it.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Yes, mine did.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 11:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Mine will, she's 3 also. She got an iCarly bag and is so excited. She brings it to me every day to remind me she has a bag and folder and is going to school. She also shows everyone that comes in the house.
    When my 6yo was in preschool they weren't allowed to bring book bags because the classroom had no space to put them. She just carried a folder every day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Mine rides a bus to preschool, so she's required to have one. She has a Dora one from last year, it's still in great shape, so we'll use that one.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• mine did. she didnt have much homework but would bring home artwork & notes from the teacher in it.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes. Just for bringing home work and notices.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Mine did. He was so happy to be a "big kid". He carried his lunchbox, extra clothes and his blankie to and from preschool in it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• no.mine never had anything to bring home she only went twice a week 8'15 11;30. All us moms were so upset with the school .because other mom's little ones were learning and doing things.and our little ones at our school were only playing singing songs and being read. at least it what we all heard from them.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:36 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• My daughter starts preschool this year and she is required to have one. So we bought her a tinkerbell backpack.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• We have one for our daughter. She is 4 and going into PreK
    DeeDeeK68

Answer by DeeDeeK68 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 27, 2009