Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex has recently started to hurt, HELP!!!

ok so recently it has started to hurt every time I attemp to have sex with my man. It even hurts if his head just touches me. We both we tested for STDs and both came back clean. I have "checked" myself out and noticed small white bumps on the inside of my vagina and they hurt to be touched. i am terrified of drs and thought i'd get some advice here before i walk my scared butt into the drs office. I also have been having trouble getting and staying wet but i'm not sure if thats a sympton or a result of the pain...any thoughts mommas???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Please get checked by your doctor. Something isn't right, and you need to find out. Your doctor will be able to set your mind at rest.

    Lack of adequate lubrication can cause pain, but the bumps don't sound right. So please get checked. Good luck!

    Answer by Bmat at 11:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

  • Pain is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong. You need to see a doctor.

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Period while pregnant?

Next question overall (About CafeMom)
erase groups?