After giving birth did your period cramps hurt worse?

ever since i gave birth my cramps are equal to moderate contrations it is horrible. I take ib profren which helps but I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, for your first 3 periods, it can feel like you're in labor you're cramps will be so bad. Mine sure as hell did, and I'm on my 4th period now. Tell your doctor, and they'll give you some pain meds. I suggest taking a hot bath, NO SOAPS OR BUBBLES! then snuggle up with a heating pad.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Before I had kids, I NEVER had cramps before my period. I figured since i'd endured the pain of contractions for FIFTEEN hours, any other pain would seem like a tickle. Pfffffffttttt. I almost doubled over in pain today from cramps. How the heck does THAT work?
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009