For those who do things in thier sleep

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

I disassembled a fan in my sleep last night.

I have also attempted to walk out the front door when i was younger luckily my mom caught me or it would of been a main road.

I really dont have trouble getting to sleep or anything,do you think its healthy?

I told my husband when I murder him im going to claim i was asleep LOL (just kidding-fyi)

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 11:17 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I woke up moaning in my sleep a few days ago, it was weird, I think my body may have moved wrong, and hurt me, which caused me to wake up, mid moan!
    Also, once about 1 year ago, I totally woke up masturbating, I have NEVER done this in my life, and didnt remember dreaming out sex after I woke up, I woke up RIGHT as I started to cum!
    it was kinda funny because my SO was watching me in my sleep and when I woke up just as I was finishing, he was smoking a cig, with a HUGE grin on his face.
    Anonymous

• When I was little I woke up in our doghouse it's funny now but it was still dark and no one knew I had even left. I was crippled with fear and crying I was like 5. When I was 22 I lived with a boyfriend in a duplex on a very busy boulevard. He found me standing on the sidewalk in just my nightie. He said I looked like a crazy woman! I have no recollection until I asked him why my feet were all dirty.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• LOL omg too funny(the SO anyway).I must say I do not have a pair of pajamas that do not have a torn crotch and I have no idea why!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 11:34 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Lmao anon.
    Apparently I lift my legs off the bed when I sleep. I sleep on my stomach and my SO said that so many times he's caught me just lifting my legs off the bed and one time I woke up while I was doing it. It was so weird, but that time I remember dreaming I was running.
    I've also had an orgasm in my sleep. Only once. It was awesome and I always hoped I'd do it again lol. That time I had a really sexy dream so that's why. Weird though!
    Anonymous

• when i was younger i always did things in my sleep once i thought i was at the store and i was yelling at my mom and askind her where all the shopping carts were.....when i was 4 i pulled out a kitchen chair and peed in it and i was like 15 and woke up in the living room on the couch naked i was like omg my dad could of seen me.........and my son sleeped walked the other day.....he got up from the couch and went to the firdge opend the fridge and.....STARTED PEEING IN IT.....i got up hella fast and im like what are you doing ? he loooked at me all crazy and im like thats not the toilet thats the fridge hes like oh and finishes peeing in the toilet.....hes 3 1/2 lol it was to funnny
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• mama2my2boys:I seriously thought it was somthing that people outgrew and while I must say things have gotten better,it doesnt happen all the time but I still do crazy stuff!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 11:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• lol nope i guess some people dont outgrow it i still do things in the middle of the night......im like how did i get here......one night i guess i was complety out and i was sleepwalkin and i woke up in the kitchen and im like how in hte heck did i get in here....i think its kinda fun .....lol what will my son do next??? lol i hope he dont pee on me lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• While I can see your humor in your sleep walker/pee-er lol I would take saftey pre-cautions to insure your child is not injured..heck I guess I should do that myself so i dont!But you wouldnt want to find him playing in your medicine cabinet or knife drawer next!While most parent ensure the safety during the day its often hard to control at night.Maybe a door knob cover for the inside of his door or baby gate?Id hate to think he walked out your front door.:D
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 12:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm a lil embaressed so this is going to be anon- I had only been with my boyfriend for about 5 months, and he was spending the night. i was dreaming that there were people threatening to kill him unless I started giving him a handjob. so...I did. except I actually did it, in my sleep. he was pretty amused by it, said later that he didn't want to startle me by waking me up, lol, suuuuure.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have woken myself up by speaking in my sleep...I try to carry on conversations out loud that I'm having with someone in my dream. I have also woken myself up with sensations that I have while I'm dreaming. Like if I'm dreaming that I'm falling, my body tenses up and and I wake up because of the feeling.

My sister used to sleepwalk. We would always find her in the bathroom, just standing there with the water running in the sink, or sleeping with the dogs in the dog bed. My dad was a sleepwalker too. Perhaps it's genetic?
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 12:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2009