Anyone else kindof obsessed??

I just decided to read the Twilight series. I was SO tired of hearing about the movie & watched the MTV Movie awards & it was twilight after twilight after twilight... I was so sick of it!

Well... I decided instead of watching the movie, I would read the book. Just the first one, just to see if it was interesting...

WELL - I bought the first one last Sunday - and finished it today & made sure that I bought the second one at the grocery today so I don't miss anything & can keep going!

SSOOOO GOOODDD!!! Anyone else LOVE it?? (knowing that it is fictional) It just really makes you think about weather vampires really do live among us........................hhmmmm......................

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 11:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love it too. Read all four in four days. So yeah obsessive applies to me as well !
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 11:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• Awww a new Twilighter! Completely obsessed. I'm really not the type to go along with things that are just hype but I saw the movie and decided I wanted to read the books. I finished all 4 of them in 4 days and then reread them a few weeks later. Can't wait for New Moon to release on Nov 20th, but I hope they stick to the book better with this movie.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 11:47 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• im so obsessed with it! i kept hearing the hype about it...then i seen the movie...then i read the books...omg! i cant wait for New Moon!!!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I thought the movie really sucked....it was such a disappointment!!! Friday night I went to see the movie The Ugly Truth and the first trailer was for the new moon movie....yeah right there off the bat, they changed stuff...sorry I'm not trying to be a party pooper here for those of you who loved the movie...but I think you will have to agree that the books were SOOO much better!!! My boyfriend said, they have to do what sells (in reply to the comment I made to him about crap, I'm not going to like new moon either) I told him, well then all they had to do was follow the books. I'm even more disappointed in SM that she would let them change so much fundamental stuff..I mean, all the stuff that made twilight, twilight. Don't get me wrong I loved all the books...got so into them when I was reading everything else just gets tuned out!!! But they need to improve on the movies.....
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 5:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I am really MAD right now tho - I am in the first few chapters of New Moon and am in tears!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!

Don't tell me.... But I am REALLY hoping things change - SOON!

I won't see either movie until after I read the books. In my opinion the books are always better. I have this vivid picture of what Edward & Bella look like in my mind. As well as Charlie and some of the other Cullen family... I don't know if I want that tainted!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009