Is this an example of "cuts" that will come in the future with UHC?

Of all the ways california could save money, why does obama threaten if cuts are not made in a healthcare field??

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/may/08/local/me-health-cuts8

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 11:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• A county in Ohio just dropped their mental health facility in the local hospital. Our closest one is threatening to close too. Our state budget is bad enough let alone add obamacare onto it
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Obama was loving the power that stimulus gave him. He gets to boss around states and tell them how to spend their money now. Just like the banks and the auto industry and pretty soon you and I if they get healthcare passed and cap and trade passed. Anyone who voted for this power hungry jerk is a moron.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Power grabs are his motto.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 2:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yeah, this makes me kinda angry! I want to also take this moment to say a big THANKS to all the freakin idiots that voted for this jackass. Look what he is doing to this country now! You guys were real smart, huh?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I want to also take this moment to say a big THANKS to all the freakin idiots that voted for this jackass.

You are very welcomed! I support Obama and once again realize when people like you are ANGRY he is working hard for issues I support and getting RESULTS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• anaon: 09
    Obama is not controlling how stimulus money is spent.Wake up! Maybe it is time to learn how your local,state and federal level government works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Well then, Anon 42, you are one of the idiots. Getting results? Really? ha ha. Mmmm, ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The Obama administration threatens to rescind billions in stimulus money if Gov. Schwarzenegger and lawmakers do not restore wage cuts to unionized home healthcare workers

Hmmm anon 04, I guess Obama is trying to RUN the states. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact Arnold is Republican...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Hmmm anon 04, I guess Obama is trying to RUN the states. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact Arnold is Republican...

They sure seem "chummy" in this photo--based on Maria's laughter! LOL

Anonymous