I just want to strangle this woman!

I was watching 'Dateline: Real life myteries' today and this 14 year old girl was babysitting three babies. The first baby ended up dying of SIDS.. So they thought. The girl then started babysitting another child who randomly stopped breathing a few times... and the same with the third baby. The Grandpa of the first child who died heard about this and thought it strange and told the police. They then started investigating her. They figured she had munchausen syndrome and just wanted the attention. She ended up moving out of town, & having her own baby who stopped breathing one day! ooh imagine that. then 6 months later he randomly died. Meanwhile the investigation goes on. She ended up having another child who was given to the father and she wasnt allowed to see the baby. The cops could never pin her with anything so she got her son back & went free after killing 2 babies and attempting at 2 more! that makes me sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• thats 4 babies that were hurt in her care and they couldnt get her for anything? psh!
    Anonymous

• i'd like to be alone with this lady, who know's maybe she'll stop breathing while under my supervision, people like her make me sick.
    Mrs.Killer09

Answer by Mrs.Killer09 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• my answer would be same as mrs killer09 answer...;.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• you'd be surprised to know now many moms have Mauchausen by Proxy. I know of a woman whose husband was deployed in Iraq and wasn't giving his wife enough attention so she threw her six month old baby on the concrete sidewalk to get the Red Cross to fly him back and give her attention!!!!!! Needless to say CPS took the baby away from her and there is Protective Order but do you know they will NOT prosecute the woman! This child may have permanent brain damage but she doesn't care and they are not going to do anything except make her have supervised visitation! That's just nuts. She needs to be in jail! Anyone who purposely harms a child should be in jail and let the moms in jail deal with them!
    Anonymous

• Mauchausen by Proxy is so hard to find evidence on. Love MrsKIller09's answer!!

I was watching the same show but it was turned and I didn't see the ending.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• psychopath - no remorse - no awareness of consequences

probably was Munchhausen, but VERY rare in adolescence.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009