Could I still be prego??

June 1st was suppose to have . but I was on vacation and started another pk of pills. Finally june 22 got period, so I stopped taking pills that sunday before. This week I should of gotten my . (new schedule) but didnt...all pregancy tests have come back neg. But now I'm wondering was I off a week when I thought I should be ovulating due to changing my . around?? If so, my . (old schedule) would be next week, is there a possibility I'm prego but just not showing it yet in urine?? Been taking temp in am and its right around 99.
With my first 2 kids I got pregant right away, if I ever missed a pill I would start my . so this is very odd for me not to get my . this week if I wasnt pregant. I now understand women that have to try to get pregant....stressful....last couple days I spend hours research about ovulating and conceiving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• just wait it 0ut and take a test like every week for about a month. that always works. all else fails go get a blood test. my pregnancy this time wouldn't show on a hpt i had to have a blood test.
    Mommy-N-07-N-09

Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009