Does my husband want out ofg the marriage ?

my husband belittles me alot of the time. He's always disagreeing with me. about alot of things. He doesn't care about how the kids and I feel. I think he does. Even he saids he doesnt' . Then why is he the way he is ? I dont like it . he knows. but I dont think he cares because he keeps on doing it. help. what should I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Counseling. Sounds like he has a lot of issues going on and is taking them out on you and the kids. Even if he does not want to go to marriage counseling, you should go on your own.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 12:00 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• wow, that's a lot of confusion. I'd start with counseling.
    Anonymous

• Why would you want to be with him?
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 11:56 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• gailiaz
    I dont want to with him like this. I keep telling him that he can always leave if he wants. the door is open. but he saids he doesnt want to go. But I think I will go talk to someone for some healthy advice. thanks to all of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2009