Have you ever used something that absolutely burned "down there"? TMI LOL

Okay I was going to shave and I didn't have anymore shaving cream. So, I looked around and saw my husband had some and I decided to use it. OMG when I did "down there" it burned the crap out of it. It felt like it was on fire LOL .... Has any of you ever done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did that same thing when I was younger Mamasita, only with hot peppers instead! We were making enchiladas :) I thought at first I was going to die it burned so bad. To make matters worse we had to call on his mom (who was in another room and is a nurse) bc I tried to take a shower and it just kept getting worse. She found me curled up in the shower crying, and she tried soo hard not to laugh at our situation!!! Now it is funny, but back then it was mortifying.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yes lol I used lotion one time some kind of cucumber OMG I was on fire I kept running cold water over it lol no sex that night hahaha

Anonymous

• O my gosh I just did that like 10 minutes ago it hurt and tears started rushing but I was not triyin to.
    lile27

Answer by lile27 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 25, 2009

• not that... but that KY tingling lube!! OOOOWWWWWW!!! i end up crying and have to hurry to "scrub" it out!!! Will never use that stuff again!

And thanks for the heads up!! I hate when you try something end it completely backfires and makes it 10x's worse! LOL
    Anonymous

• lol i agree with the lube , it burns like a mofro!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have done something else, back when I was married I was making dinner and cutting up serrano chiles to make salsa, well then husband comes up behind me wanting to get busy and I went a long with the heated passion, as we tossed off our clothes and started touching and grabbing each other in an instant we were doing it, as I started touching myself I felt like his thing was on fire and then my other part of my va-jay-jay was on fire, we both got this look on our faces and we realized, DAMNIT, I was just dicing chiles and didn't wash my hands!!!!! We were pushing each other out of the way to get to the shower.. So much for the "HEAT" of passion.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Of course this is going to be anon....I usually don't post anon..but hey this is kind of embarrassing! lol

My dh took and alkselter and put it inside me....he heard this would be fun and feel good...it felt like I had fire inside me....It was horrible!!!! No sex that night!! I tried wiping it off/out....didn't work!!! Had to take a cool bath!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I use baby wash to shave down there! It is so mild and I never run out since I always have it around for my son. (now that I typed that out it seems weird...lol)

When my DH and I first started having sex, it would burn like crazy and I'd get all red and puffy down there. I'd have to go sit in a bath of cool water for awhile, and if I had to pee afterwards I'd have to do it in the bath too (gross) because it would burn even worse. Eventually a doctor told us that my DH's sperm pH was too acidic for me, so essentially I was allergic to my DH's sperm! It eventually corrected itself on it's own thankfully!

mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I took a shower, got out, sat on my bed and heard a sizzle that sounded like bacon frying, but I was sitting on my hot curlers. talk aboutt pain!!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2009