My brother has the weirdest dream about my husband & me!

My younger brother told me that he had dream last night and it was about me and my husband splitting up. And then he see me being with another boyfriend! He told me that it was so real and he thought he wasn't dreaming. And i told him that he's crazy. I was tempted to ask who was the guy but I didn't. Are dreams true or are they just premonitions for events to happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jul. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I don't think dreams are premonitions just your subconscious trying to work through events in weird ways.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 12:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• lol if it were i would have had sex with johnny knoxville (BLEH) lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• OP here - i know, it's just a dream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• For the past 5 years I have had this re-occuring dream of my back patio just violently collapsing in 2 seconds, in a couple of them my mom is at the backdoor and it falls on her, I wake up feeling this overwhelming fear and discomfort. Well today I realized it is being eaten by termites. So hey maybe they were premonitional dreams? IDK.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I was told dreams can be warning signs.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009