a bug?!

there is a bug in my house and it's a flying one, it sounds big but i can't find it anywhere... dh is at work, dd @ at my mom's & i'm freaking out about a bug! anyone else think i'm a goob?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just walked into my bathroom having to use it badly and FAST and right by the toilet was a flying cockroach! I hadn't seen one here in years! I think he came out of the shower. So I tapped my feet to scare him off long enough to do my business......Have you ever pooped sitting sideway on the toilet, it totally discombobulates you! lol, OMG! as I am writing this my puppy licked my leg and I jumped 3 feet in the air!!!. This has been a strange day for me.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yup!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• LOL I'd be freaking too!....a while back we came home and I was in the kitchen and a BIG bug flew by me and I screamed. My husband was like whats wrong I said there's a big bug in the house it flew into the living room you have to kill it ...it was loud when it flew by...So he goes into the living room to look for my bug .... We had a bird in the house!! It was perched on top the tv...My husband was chasing it with a fly swatter it was going nuts LOL... OMG then I really started freaking and screaming... I felt so bad I made my 4 year old freak out because I was so scared!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• the ones that really "bug" me (haha) are the ones you can't hear...like spiders.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 12:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i still hear the m-fer but can't find it! i'm freaking out!!!!!!!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2009