am i pregnant?

i have sore breast and cramp like feelings in my stomach. i also am late on my period does ne one think in prego or is something else going on

LiLo204

Asked by LiLo204 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i took one before my missed period anfd it cam bak neg.
    LiLo204

Answer by LiLo204 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• well if you took it b4, and now it's after take another one jsut to make sure & if it says no, call the doctor & make an appointment :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• They are at the dollar store and I use them- they've never been wrong for me. If it comes back positive, I'd say you are pregnant. Are you trying to get pregnant?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:33 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yes
    LiLo204

Answer by LiLo204 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would wait 2 weeks and if still no period then go to the doctors and they can take a blood test to see.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would honestly guess that you are about to start your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• well i had the ones from the dollar store, from the doc and the regular ones from the store and they all said neg. turns out both times i was pregnant and didnt have pos reading till i felt them kick so go to doc and hopefully they will be positive good luck
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 1:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2009