gripe water

for colic. used it? does it help?

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its AMAZING!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yes! my daughter didn't have bad colic, we did switch her formula to soy though. But yes, i used the babys bliss gripe water. it also helps with teething, hiccups, and..yea. I mean I'd put some in her last bottle at night just to put her tummy at ease.
    youngmommy.

Answer by youngmommy. at 1:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I gave my daughter gripe water for gas and hiccups. It worked WONDERS! Though she would usually have LOTS of big toots (good thing, haha) and a big blowout the next day! Buy in the smallest bottle possible though, I believe ours only lasted 2 weeks after opening! (We used Baby Bliss too as the previous poster stated.) I only used it maybe twice a week for a couple months, because it was spendy and I would only use like 1/4 of the bottle if that before it would expire so quickly!
    Nodak_Norsk

Answer by Nodak_Norsk at 2:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My daughter had horrible colic, and gripe water never seemed to work to well for her. Some days it would ease her, but most days it wouldn't. Granted, turns out my daughter had colic due to food allergies, and ended up on a hypoallergenic formula. That is the only thing that changed her attitude (as in, we switched her formula and within the same day she was a different baby - happy, and not crying)
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 10:27 AM on Jul. 26, 2009