Question about Best Answer messages?

I have noticed lately that there are two different types of message that alert you that your answer has been chosen as the best answer. Some are from the mother who asked the question, but I don't think it actually comes directly from them, more like it is an automatic thing. The others come from the cafemom team.

So, I was wondering why there are two types? Why not all from the cafemom team or all from the member who asked the question?

casperskitty

Asked by casperskitty at 1:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think the one from the cafe mom team is sent when the person who asked the question did so anonymously. It wouldn't make very much sense if they asked the question anon, but then their name was shown when they picked someone for best answer.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:24 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I noticed the same. Some are from Cafemom, some are from the person who chose the answer. I would prefer zero, but one would be better than two.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I think the one's that are from the cafemom team, it was a question by an anonymous mom.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2009