North Korea Executing Christian's?

Human rights groups in South Korea say North Korea has stepped up executions of Christians, some of them in public.

The communist country, the world's most closed society, views religion as a major threat.

Only the founder of the country, Kim Il-sung, and his son, Kim Jong-il, may be worshipped, in mass public displays of fervour.

Despite the persecutions, it is thought up to 30,000 North Koreans may practise Christianity secretly in their homes.

read more at the link below...

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• That's messed up. It makes me think the end of times really are getting closer. I wish someone would do something about NK, it sounds like he's the 3rd anti-christ, but then again, it could be his son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm horrified but not surprised.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 2:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have goosebumps. How horrible! I also agree with Anon, it also makes me wonder the same thing.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Its far from the first time in recent history that has been done.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I know that, Carpy. But...when you combine this with all the other insane things happening all over the world these days. And a President that I personally feel is evil, it makes ya wonder.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• WHY DON'T WE WORRY ABOUT CITIZENS OF USA. Do every citizen has the freedom of right to practise her/his religion of choice in USA without problems???

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Agreed sunnymom but if you gave some a choice in the US they would do it here too.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• True. Sad, scarey, yet true.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 10:27 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• "WHY DON'T WE WORRY ABOUT CITIZENS OF USA. Do every citizen has the freedom of right to practise her/his religion of choice in USA without problems???"

Gee, I wasn't aware we were publicly executing people in the US for their religious beliefs.  LOL  

How has your right to practice your religion been stifled?  Just curious.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2009