Goddess Moon Circles Academy

Has anyone else used this group and had success? Has anyone else used this group and been scammed? Has anyone heard of them period and if so what have you heard? I think I just got scammed by them.

NightOwlMama

Asked by NightOwlMama at 1:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I just looked them up. Did you check with the BBB? It looks legit, but I would never pay for a home school program when there are so many legit ones for free out there. I understand it's a "pagan" home school program and that does add some extra goodness to it, but frankly you can add that kind of education to ANY regular program. IT doesn't need to cost tons of money...

How do you think you were scammed? Do you think they aren't legit?? If I were you I would check them out with the BBB. But don't trust any grade they assign just look at the actual complaints and how many were fixed. I ran a "Blackle.com" search and only came up with good comments from other members.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry, I never heard of them... What are they?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Haven't heard of them either
    MorriganzMommy

Answer by MorriganzMommy at 11:05 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Search badbusinessreport.com--also known as the Rip-Off Report. Search the business name and it will give you any complaints that have been filed against that business. It has saved me money and embarrassment many many times.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:27 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes, MorriganzMom. I've been scammed by them, and my computers haven't been working very well.
    Anonymous