Think water broke not sure ugh...

ok Im at work right now, and I went to use the lady's room and I went to the bathroom, emptied out my bladder, got up to wash my hands and when i got to the sink, not a whole bunch but it feel like some liquid just came gushing out, i don't think i peeded myself, but it felt different, i have not had it again but im keeeping an eye on it, i did smell it just to make sure and it didnt have a sent. could this be my water breaking? Please give me some advise ty sooooooo much.

blueeyes_1818

Asked by blueeyes_1818 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First thing I should ask is. did it feel real warm, like alot warmer then pee?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• a little yes
    blueeyes_1818

Answer by blueeyes_1818 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• its very possible that your water broke. I know when mine first broke it was a gush of really warm fluid. I would go get check out just to make sure.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• just call labor an delivery an ask them or call ur doctor
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• ok just went to the bathroom again and a bunch like a glob of looks like mucos came out a mean a huge piece, sry TMI i know it was not bloody show i dont think casue i had that last week.
    blueeyes_1818

Answer by blueeyes_1818 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• wow! I would go get checked!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i think i might just do that lol
    blueeyes_1818

Answer by blueeyes_1818 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You need to get checked now. It most likely was your water breaking. Unless you have a very weak bladder (which it doesn't sound like you do) it was your water breaking. It feels like warm water flowing out of you without the feeling of "emptying your bladder." Whatever you do, do not have intercourse. You may not need to go to the hospital yet but if you feel ANY beginnings of cramping or tightness, GO now. Best to you!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Girl, call the doctor now!!! I think it's the water, and you need to leave work and get set up for your baby coming. Good luck, and I hope it all goes well!!!
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:05 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i will just very confused for the last 2 weeks my body acts like its in labor and nothing happens lol
    blueeyes_1818

Answer by blueeyes_1818 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2009