He left and I can't stop crying.. I feel so alone in this.

my boyfriend of 3 years left me a few days ago and i have been broken ever since... im six months pregnant and i know this is not safe for my little girl... I feel so alone completely helpless. Im not working and we were suppose to get married but i don't even know how im gonna tell my mom thats it not gonna happen...he said he just grew tired of me and the relationship... I dont know what to do.. i dont even know if theres anything i can do.... my heart hurts so much..now when we talk on the phone or text it feels like he's doing me a favor by even talking to me or being involved with me still.... thats how low i feel... oh god... i tried to leave it in your hands but it still hurts so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know your in pain, but right now you need to get your financial affairs in order. First figure out where your going to live, Then try to set up child support. I would also try to figure out a way to get money coming in. I know you may not want to but you could get TANF, or fine a work at home job, like babysitting. I'm sorry you are going through this! GL hun.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• While this may not be what you want to hear, be glad he left now. That way, you can get used to the idea of having to be a single mom. First, stop calling and txting or taking his calls/txts. He is tired of you? Fine, let him roll out. Any man told me he was tired of the relationship can get out and not come back, not in any way.

Call the court, and file a CO NOW. Put in place how you will do visitation, CS, and get it in writing and start treating him like that colleague who sucks but you have to work with. Set up the legal and financial stuff, and then enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Have your baby, and enjoy the baby and let the father fall where he may.

I know this sounds unfeeling, but put things in place to protect your child and make sure that you and dad are straight with expectations. Then, you will have time to care for your hurts.Anyone who just walks out is not worth your tears IMO.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Wow, definitely put him on child support! What a d*ck! Definitely get financially ready. Stop texting him and calling him unless its utterly necessary (I know its difficult). You will not enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy because u will b reminded of him and unfortunately love hurts..
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 4:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• oh hun i have been there i was 16 and had a baby my now dh left me and i am happy he did at the time we fought alot back then and i was in tears every night when i was pg he was so mean back then he wasn't done being a kid so i had to grow up for our baby and take care of business he has always been in his life and eventually dh grew up and relized he needed us and the life of partying got old and he came crawling back i was 18 then and i made suffer a little bit he was begging me everyday 4 a year to be a family again i was so nice to him and let him know how much he hurt me daily i dated 2 guys in that year and when i was 19 i decided that God wnted us to work thing out and we did but i kno your pain all to well you kinda have to tell yourself daily this too shall pass and God never gives us more than we can handle eventually it wont hurt so bad and you and your baby will be fine with or without him
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• continued
    it wont hurt so much in a few more mos your life will be so much better and you will never need to be lonely again if you ever need to just talk or vent feel free to pm me
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. My boyfriend left me when I was 5 months. (On Mother's Day). He just stopped calling and coming around. I am 7 months now and have talked to him ONCE. Really, by accident. Atleast yours wants to be there for the baby it sounds like. I know it feels like nothing can make this pain go away I felt it too. But it does get better with time. It still hurts but now when I think about him I rarely cry...I only cry over what this is going to do to my son. I wish you all the luck. The best you can do is look at what a great gift you are coming out of this with. Live for her....She is your REASON. You never know what the future holds. If you ever need to talk, message me. Good luck..I will pray for you.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through this. I usually cure my pain with anger. Really.. he's the jerkoff that left you. So don't waster your tears on such a butthead. Get a proactive stance on life and make some changes so you are ready for the baby. Good luck.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I know what your going through. My husband left me a couple of months ago, he realized he wasnt ready for a family. I was the one who worked and made money. I would advise you need to get to work and be independent! I dont like seeing girls relying on these guys!!
    Anonymous