What are your Sunday plans?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Today we put together all of the furniture in the baby's nursery... tomorrow we are rearranging all of the furniture in our bedroom to make room for the bassinet and having her room-in with us the first couple months. I'm so happy to be getting this all done before my DH leaves until much closer to my due date. If we still have time after moving the furniture we are going to help my Dad spread horse manure for his garden. What a pleasant job!
    Pookie1016

Answer by Pookie1016 at 4:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We went to see "Ice Age" Friday night so we're out of mad money... I am praying it stops raining long enough to get the lawn mowed 'cuz it's the worst on the block now. Oops. I think we'll break out the blocks... it's been awhile. Maybe I'll go crazy and throw some play doh into the mix
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I want to go to church tomorrow and pray for my health, a decent outcome in child support court on Monday and for all of us to to be happy and healthy. I need to go buy a blouse and I want to go out to dinner with my mom and my son.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• going to brunch with dh's aunt and uncle cause they're in town. if it's still nice out we'll go to the petting zoo, and then maybe for a walk on the beach. we usually go to church on sunday, but sometimes you just need a break from the normal routine. it will be nice to see his aunt & uncle again anyway, last time we saw them i was pregnant with #1, so they are super excited to see the kids.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:02 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Finish my college assignment, clean house, do laundry, and have a live chat tonight with the other classmates in my college group project so we can put it all together before it is due. All the while caring for my 5 month old granddaughter, who is teething, fussy, and plain old miserable with everyone exept me right now. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2009