carseat and highchair problems. help me please?

My daughter does not like having anything between her legs while she is sitting. She will push against the carseat or highchair and looks so uncomfortable. I don't know how to keep her from doing this. Everytime I sit her, she scoots forward and just pushes against the straps. At times she exhausts herself and falls asleep. How canI keep her sitting straight????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• for the hichchair... move her to a booster seat? as far as the carseat.....i have no idea! What about giving her toys in the car or a book? something to distract her??? Maybe tightening up the straps.... i wish I had better advice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'd mention it to the doctor. Maybe her legs or cratch area is just sensitive or maybe there's somehting that's bothering her that the pedi can help with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2009