for those who found someone better after your baby's daddy, was it hard finding someone else?

i want to know if its hard finding another SO after you broke up with your baby;s daddy. I have yet to find a guy who wants to be with someone with 2 kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have not been with my sons father for many years. I met my husband when my son was 7 and we have been together for 7 years. And you are right about many men do not want to be in a serious relationship with a woman that has 2 or more kids. I have seen this happen to my friends. Take your time and you will find a good man when you are least looking
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Well, I only had ONE kid. HE had two kids. I know this might sound weird, but DO NOT get involved w/ a man w/ kids. Women are DRAMA!!! LOL... Anyway, No, for me, it was really easy. Than again, I wasn't really looking. Good luck!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 6:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I ADMIT I WAS SHALLOW ,I WENT FOR THE DARK HANDSOME TROUBLE TYPE, AFTER MY HUSBAND BEAT THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF ME ON E TO MANY TIMES.I DIVORCED HIM.
    I WAS PICKY THE SECOND TIME AROUND THIS TIME I LOOKED INTO THE PERSON NOT AT THE PERSON, AND I FELL IN LOVE.IM HAPPY TO SAY NO, IT WASN'T HARD.HE TREATS ME LIKE A PRINCESS!
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• BY THE WAY I HAD TWO KIDS IN DIAPERS AND THIS MAN HAS NEVER TREATED MY CHILDREN ANY LESS THAN HIS OWN.
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My sons father and I broke up when he was about 2 months old. I met my dh when I was working I already knew him before having my son but we hated each other so we never talked. Long story short, my ds was 8 months old when we started dating! It just all depends on where you are looking. Good Luck. There is someone out there for you!!!
    luvmykids3

Answer by luvmykids3 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I met my now husband when my daughter was 3 months old. We started officially dating when she was six months old. This is the only father she knows because her dad has never seen her in her life. Yes there is love after a baby but stop looking and you will find it.
    kim5si

Answer by kim5si at 9:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Be patient, if a man truely loves you he will love your children. It can take longer, because it is a real committment, the man has to be willing to a father-figure too. And you have to really get to know the man to be comfortable with him around your children. But it does happen. I met my dh and I had 4 kids, he had 6. Not all of them were still at home, but some of them were, and even the older ones do sometimes come back home. All I'm saying is don't give up....it can happen.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My best friend has four kids and she's meet nice guy who treat her and the kids good.There is so one for you just be patient.
    Sheneka

Answer by Sheneka at 9:52 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• NO WAY! It was a pleasure to meet a new breath of fresh air.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I think it's hard only because I am not an open person. I don't give too much of myself. I am extremely careful, cautious and don't trust easily. It's just the way I am. I don't expect for any man to be my SAVIOUR at all. The only thing I expect from a relationship is friendship, companionship and brotherhood. I am extremely self sufficient to survive in this world with or without my kids. As a woman I have seen and been through lots, as a mother I have those energy bursts and instincts that help me do for my children. I am extremely picky so if a guy can get a sentence across to me he should consider himself lucky. That was my fault at my first divorce among many other things. I am realistic, no dream world here. Yes guys prefer woman who don't have baggage, pasts or any of that but we as women can be just as or more demanding so if people limit themselves to others due to numbers or apprehension, it's their loss. JMO
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 10:00 AM on Jul. 26, 2009