Think I might be preggo....

Ok here is my situation ~ I had a weak moment with my Ex-Hubby - I had unprotected sex with him. 2 weeks later got what I thought was my cycle- it was lighter than normal. This month no cycle (I am irregular but cycle has been good for over 4 months). I got all the signs that AF was coming - back ache,bloating and cramps. But I have excuess discharge - no odor or anything just really wet sometimes white or just clear. I am so tired all the time but when I lay in the bed to sleep I wake right up - really bad asomnia. But I can sleep in a car on a short ride, on the couch and even at work (lol) but once i get in my bed I am wake again it's crazy. AF is now 14days late.
Please help!!!! for the record I am afraid to take a test - me and Ex were trying to have another child for at least 7 years while we were together - we been divorced for almost a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its Insomnia not asomnia.

and you are only going to know if you TAKE A TEST.

sheesh!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have the agree with the PP.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:26 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• u sound like u are ,, maybe dis has happened 2 get u both back 2 gether hun , if thats smething u want ,, do a test if pos get all excited the way ur ment 2 ,, if u dont wanna get bk wit him and u defo are pg ,, u will b da best mommy ever , this will b exciting 4 both u eather way after 7 years of trying ,, but u need 2 go 2 doc get tested and start folic acid hun this has 2 b takin 4 first 3 months

all tghe best ,, keep me posted xxx
    hotty9183

Answer by hotty9183 at 6:56 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• why would you sleep with your x husband that is why he is your ex, something went wrong in the marriage and then you fall for him again he still has control on you he can do what he wants when he wants to you buy you sleeping with him gives him that right when he doesn't but if you are pregnant be ready for him to neglect you and say i am sorry we are not together anymore next time be more careful and protect yourself your only hurting you not him!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Thx for all the help...I slept with him because it was something I wanted to do... We are still friends and we have a wonderful relationship.... We were together for over 20 yrs but I felt I needed to grow and I needed change... He does know about the chance of us becoming parents again and he is very happy....I am not worried about him hurting me or turning his back on me ...But thx for being worried about my emotional state...
    UPDATE... Took HPT and got a BFN
    My Ex-Hubby is telling me to get a blood test to make sure and if I am not we have agreed to go to the doctor and do insemnation...
    THX all
    Anonymous