Why do women put up wit mens bullsh*t?

My man started treating me wrong after I had my baby and I kicked him to the curb! I will not allo0w a man to put his hands on me nither talk to me all crazy ( like demanding for me to do something like go get me a beer right now, go to the store right now, shut that baby up now, or Im having my friends over all night night long so we can play poker and get fuc**d up allnight)! Well Im the type of Bit*h that wont deal with that shit. Why do other women put up wit that crap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Women have been allowing that kind of treatment since the beginning of time. When you get the one real answer as to why, share it with everyone else. There are so many different versions to the reason no one has the right answer. It just depends on how each view women views herself.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 5:40 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• some women are co-dependent, some have low self esteem, some grew up in a family like that and think it's normal, some women are emotionally needy and cling to whatever man will have her and she won't let go no matter what...the list goes on and on

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• INSECURED OR LOW SELF ESTEEM has got to be the reason why some women stay with assho...!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Money is a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I agree- money is a big reason. What's so heroic about leaving if you don't have the money or education to get the job? Then if ur working all the time, who is parenting your child(ren)?My SO talks shit and I throw it back at him. Not ideal- but I'd rather stay at home with my baby.We have worked through alot of his ridiculous shit- and if I didn't have our kid, maybe I would have left- but for all the ppl out there that want to yell "Leave" for everything, do they REALLY know what's involved?I did leave my first son's dad- beacuse I was the one with a job- but I went through complete hell working and finding childcare,affordable housing, etc. We moved alot, I didn't have family support, I was under constant stress to make ends meet. Now I'm with a guy that's a jerk sometimes- but he works every day, pays the bills- I don't have to leave my baby with anyone or worry about being homeless...
    Anonymous