Do you have dreams/visions?

Born-again women.
Do you have dreams and visions from the Lord?
I am interested in hearing from you if so...there is an invisable spiritual war going on right now and I am seeking stregnth from other women with the same gift.
please feel free to PM me.
I will know if you are of the Lord; so again, I am asking Born-again Believers of Jesus Christ to contact me.

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 5:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• In the Bible, once God used a donkey to talk and give a message. So, if you came here to stalk, mock and just be nasty , or do anything but Godly, know this - Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, loves you and wants to help you. Since you are reading this, Jesus has brought you here to offer Supernatural help. Believers know how to get that help, free of charge. As for the person that is mocking the Judgment of God is on them. In the Bible, Acts 9, Saul was mocking and tormenting Christians. Jesus made Saul blind, and said to him, "I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. " When you make fun of any Christian, you are making fun of Jesus. I also break and return all evil, in the name of Jesus.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 2:45 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I KNOW I AM NOT A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF TELLING YOU MY STORY WITH VISIONS. A FEW YEARS BACK I HAD STRANGER KNOCK ON MY DOOR TO TELL ME OF HER VISION. SHE SAID MY HOUSE WAS FULL OF ANGELS, NOT JUST ONE BUT HUNDREDS OF THEM AND AS SHE PASSED THROUGH MY STREET, SHE STOPPED TO TELL ME ABOUT THEM AND HOPING THAT I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS A NUT JOB. SHE TOLD ME HER NAME AND WHERE SHE WORKED. SHE SAID SHE WAS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, AND WAS ALSO A DISJOCKEY FOR A LOCAL FM RADIO STATION.
    SHE WANTED TO COME INSIDE AND I LET HER IN, SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND TOLD ME THAT IF JESUS WOULD EVER COME DOWN TO EARTH IT WOULD BE TO THIS HOUSE, SHE FELT THE PRESENCE OF GOD.
    SO GO FIGURE BLOODBOUGHT, ANGELS AND GODS PRESENCE IN THE HOUSE OF SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK NEEDS TO REPENT!.

Answer by older at 10:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I've had vision/dreams...

but nope, sorry, not a Christian.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You cannot be Christian and have visions, premonitions via dreams, etc. I'm sorry but it's true. If you are Christian, to have such visions would be considered a sin. Think about it... those are things of Satan and you know it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• "You cannot be Christian and have visions, premonitions via dreams, etc. I'm sorry but it's true. If you are Christian, to have such visions would be considered a sin. Think about it... those are things of Satan and you know it."

who created these dreams/visions to begin with? Didn't your God supposedly do that? Didn't he create EVERYTHING? If he didn't want you to have dreams/visions, you wouldn't have any from anyone.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have prophetic dreams quite often, I can sense evil presence, I can tell what another person is thinking and often answer them even when they dont know how to put it in words. Yet I'm Catholic, and I was baptised, so I think that qualifies me as "born again". I can feel God, and I listen to his signs, and I do my best to interpret the things in my life and the reasons He allows them to happen (with the exception of my free will of course).
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• "who created these dreams/visions to begin with? Didn't your God supposedly do that? Didn't he create EVERYTHING? If he didn't want you to have dreams/visions, you wouldn't have any from anyone"

To be honest I was being facetious. Why are such things by pagan considered things of Satan but in Christians they are considered to be brought by God? I actually would like to know the difference. I said that to see the reactions from born again Christians who seem to speak most loudly against pagans.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• "To be honest I was being facetious. Why are such things by pagan considered things of Satan but in Christians they are considered to be brought by God? I actually would like to know the difference. I said that to see the reactions from born again Christians who seem to speak most loudly against pagans."

ahh, I see. I thought you were another bible thumper, trying to condemn everyone, but now that you've wrote this, and I've re-read it, I understand your reasonings.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• bloodbought:

I have a theory for you to ponder. Everything is made up of energy. A cell phone can transmit our voices using different frequencies so we can communicate with one another.

Psychic experiences can be viewed in a similar light. When these brain energies are transmitting emotions, when in the right conditions, they can be picked up by others. Time lapses can help explain prophecies/visions.

If you want to look at it religiously.. God is the biggest source of energy. He can easily transmit these energies to be picked up.

It's a pretty simple theory, I think you should research further, so your study is unbiased.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:35 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have visions and dreams that come true. I may not be a Christian but I have never felt the dreams or visions were evil.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009