YO GABBA GABBA! Does anyone elses kids love yo gabba gabba! I must admit @ 1st I couldn't stand the show, but now it has grown on me! My 1 yr old son absolutely luvs this show! Any one elses kids justa can't get enough???

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, we love it!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My dd is 20 mos and loves that show! She tries to do the same dances and sing with them LOL it's cute! I like most of it, but I really don't like that beat boxing guy!!! Biv or whatever..... they could leave him out....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Bizzzz beat of the day!!! Lol HE'S A RAPPER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! 1 of his songs u might have heard of " o baby u, u got what I need!!! but u say he's just a friend..." but I agree...
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes my girls love it, but I HATE it, I try and change it to something else like Disney when it comes on!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• YES! I love it too because it's just something different...
    AmberMoffat

Answer by AmberMoffat at 10:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Hold stilllllll.....wiggle wiggle wiggle go....wiggle wiggle wiggle go....hold stillll! I love it. I get up and be a kid right with my 3 year old.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My kids love yogabba gabba, but when they start to sing "Nap time", my 3 year old changes the channel.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• There's a party in my tummy..go yummy,go yummy........My 3 year old twin grandkids love it and my 31 yr. old son, their dad, loves that song and dances to it ! They have several t-shirts and sweat shirts and all the stuffed creatures.
    thymeforagarden

Answer by thymeforagarden at 10:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We love YGG here and cant wait to see new episodes. Biz Markie by the way is one of the original players in the game of rap, he is known as the human beat box. It's a huge deal that he's on the show, and he's one of the reasons I watch it with my baby. Also, the guy with the glasses that draws on the board, Mark, he is one of the band members from Oingo Boingo back in the 80's (Whip it, whip it good) and did the music for the Rugrats.
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 10:55 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• my 2 boys love the show my 15 month dances to it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2009