DO YOU BELIVE A HOUSE COULD BE HAUNTED?

IF SO, WOULD YOU STAY THERE?

RUSTI44

Asked by RUSTI44 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and I would stay. After a while living in a house that has unusual things going on in it. I usually just start talking to the air like a crazy person. I say things like, "I don't mind you being here but stop scaring me".

Answer by louise2 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes and yes.

I have lived in two homes that had activity, and I'm begining to think it's ME and not the houses who is haunted.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Its not just my house but the town i live in. about 50 years ago there was a man who went crazy and broke into 20 houses and killed the children. And on the 13th of every month the spirits are restless. If i would have known about this i wouldnt have moved into this town
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:14 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• the first house my mom and dad bought, they would see a a ghost walk down the stairs every now and then. the clock in their kitch would never sit straight no matter what my dad did to fix it! now the house they live in, things will go missing and pop up again later in a different spot! i can put my keys down on the washer and they will be upstairs on the table and we will have been outside the whole time!

i lived at ft. leavenworth and met quite a few people who live in the older housing that had seen ghosts. even met a couple once that the ghost made the beds! I would definitely live there lol! Now a poltergiest, that is a different story.
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I do believe it, I did live in one! It wasn't necessarily haunted but we had ghosts!
    luvmykids3

Answer by luvmykids3 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes! I lived in a haunted house growing up. My parents refused to move because the house was beautiful and the price was unbelievable. My closet door would open all by itself every night right after I lay down on my pillow. I would see what we called back then, my record player, move by itself. My mom would hear someone coming up the steps right when she get into the shower. The house was haunted, and my parents got tired of it, and we sold it. I will never forget this house, it was hilarious seeing things move by themselves, of course I was a kid then, it will scare the heck out of me now.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• If I get into the details of my beliefs u will flip. I will say yes I believe a whole country can be haunted, not just a house.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 10:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Of course, I was told that spirits are wondering all around us, don't know if it is true, but a reverend told me some years ago.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes I did but we did eventually move. It was pretty creepy
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We lived in a home that was haunted for 4 1/2 years. It was the original homeowners wife.. We new that she was there, but she never really bothered us. The people that owned the home however - would not enter the home (ever), because she had been mean to a couple of them (hair pulling and things like that).
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2009