How do you get rid of dark circles and puffiness?

I just had a baby 6 1/2 weeks ago. As you can imagine, I look tired with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. Was just wondering what some remedies are that you have that might help me look less tired (and please don't tell me sleep, LOL!).

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Thick concealer with shadow only on top, then mascara. You may still look a little puffy, but given the attempt, people will forgive.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:37 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• This might sound crazy but I've heard that you can rub Preparation H under your eyes and it gets rid of the puffiness. Just don't get any in your eyes. I've never tried it, so I don't know if it actually works or not. Some people also use cucumber slices on their eyes.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• wet tea bags, cucumber slices, eliminating dairy.

I know, you are breastfeeding and you think that you need dairy. Like many other nutrients, and despite the claims of the dairy industry, plant based calcium is superior to animal based. Here is some of what the doctors at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine say: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html

Answer by rkoloms at 10:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I had the worst under eye circles in history when my son was a baby lol. I sell Avon and I use the Avon Solutions under eye cream. I really like it. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. I know its tough making it past the sleepless nights but after about a month or two you'll get some relief! Congrats on the new baby :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009