Baby teeth

Is it normal for a baby teeth to be spaced or gapped??

My daughter has two teeth at the bottom that has a slight gap between; my husband has this also so it's explainable but her top two teeth are visibile though not all the way through but it looks like they may be gapped.... is that normal??

I don't have a problem with her teeth being gapped but no one one either side has this ..... just cuirious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son's teeth have a gap between them also. I was told it's normal and that they'll eventually shift together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• my youngest son (6yrs) just lost his first tooth, and they were a little gab...i think it is normal. you can call and ask a dent. my thinking of why its normal is because when the big teeth come in they take up more space...dont know for sure tho
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 9:26 AM on Jul. 26, 2009