Anyone here have a St.Bernard and kids?

Do you think they are a good breed to have if you have kids? Are they a nice breed in general?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pets

• I don't have a St.Bernard but my friend has 2 and they are good with her kids.. I just think with any bread is how they are raised.. We have great danes 2 of em.. and they are really good with kids..
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 8:56 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We had a St. Bernard/Pitbull mix that was my dog when I was a kid, and he was the BEST dog I have ever had, even above my black labs.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 10:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• my cousin has a st bernard with her 4 girls and shes a big baby lots of brushing involved though and they eat lots of food
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We got a St. Bernard when I was about 12 y.o and she was great with kids, now I have a Collie/St. Bernard mix and she is great with kids too.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2009