Period Question.

What is the longest you have ever gone without getting your period? I'm now on Two weeks and I can say with 100% certainty that I am NOT pregnant. So, with the exception of the women who don't get theirs because of birth control or if you just had a baby, whats the longest? Should I be concerned? My son just turned one at the beginning of the month and my cycle returned to normal two months after he was born. Before I get all the comments about how you're not all doctors, I know that. I just want to see if anyone else had a similar situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Health

• I guess your not going threw Menapause? The longest for me has been 2 weeks, with out being pregnant. Are you stressed for some reason. That can afect your period.

Answer by louise2 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Sorry, I don't understand the question. On average, there are 23 days between when a woman's period ends and the next one begins.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• OP here. No, no menopause for me. I'm only 26. Hhhmmm, Stress? Lets see, We just came back from a two weeks visit back home. Before that, we had three birthdays three days in a row. I also am planning on going back to work soon. Lets not forget the countless other small stresses we Mommies face every day.

rkoloms, Whats not to understand? I'm two weeks late on the cycle. I'm not a teenager, I know what the average cycle is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009