Contractions, real or not.

I am due in 2 days...It will never get here I swear. My husband and I had sex this morning and I have been contracting ever since. Bad ones. It has never been like this. Should I go ahead and time them and then call or just wait it out and see what happens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Start timing them. If they come every 15 minutes, you have something to work with. If they come every 5 minutes, you should go to the hospital. If your water doesn't break don't worry about it because sometimes it does not break until the doctor breaks it, or late in labor. If your water DOES break, don't waste any time because that will only result in a delivery and you should go the hospital right away!! Good luck
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:37 AM on Jul. 26, 2009