Has anyone gotten negative pregnancy tests, but were still preggo?

I keep getting negatives, but feel SO pregnant! anyone test negative well into their pregnancy?

MommaRoxanne

Asked by MommaRoxanne at 10:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well with my 2nd I was trying so I knew to take the test, but I had 3 tests come out negative. I called my midwife and made an appointment (I told her I was pregnant) I knew I was! I never took another test after that! So its possible!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I took 2 pregnancy tests weeks after I missed my period and they came out negative... a week after that I took 2 more and they were both positive
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My best friend has three children, two girls and a boy. She was getting negative pregnancy tests for all of them. She constantly had the whole pregnancy feeling thing going on as well. She made an appointment with their family doctor and that's how she found out she was. I guess it all depends on the amount of hormones you are producing.
    mommy_lynn2009

Answer by mommy_lynn2009 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Its very possible I have been pregnant since the beginning of december. I felt different so I took a pregnancy test every week. It always came up negative. I got what I thought was my period on christmas eve it lasted 4 days didn't think anything of it. Next month on the 26th of january my friend wanted me to take a test with her to see if she was pregnant turns out she wasn't I was lol ironic. I went to the doctors and found out I was 14 weeks pregnant went through my 1st trimester and didn't even know. Its all about how high your pregnancy horomones are.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i went to my obgyn and took a test and it was negative and the next week went to the hospital because of weird side effects i was having with some medicine and i was pregnant. sometimes your body just isn't producing enough of the hormone in your urine to show on a test.

i also took a HPT at 16 weeks for a friend so she could freak out her man and the second line barely came up, so sometimes they just don't read right either.
    Anonymous