Do you often wonder about your first love and what he is doing, or who he may be with?

I think about my first love at times. I wonder what make us think of this long ago relationship?

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I have to tell you, I love modern technology and the many social networks that have been born because of it. My first "love" found me on Facebook, I was laughing my butt off because my sister thought that he was a total @ss.(which he is) So he finds me and I look at his pics of course, he's married and we chatted on the IM thingy....well let me rephrase that....he chatted on and on about how he's a big supervisor for a car manufacturer, and he's got all this money blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....you get the picture. Was so glad that little X to remove him was so easy to access, he was gone in three days. Poof!

I think we just get all nostalgic, or things aren't going well with our current spouses /SO's so we remember those "cheesy good times" we had with that first love and wonder why it had to end.

Then you run into them on facebook...and it ALLLLLLL comes back...clear as a bell!lol
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes I do, but now I wonder more what his kids look like and if he's a good father.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 26, 2009