to all the ladies

to all the ladies that answered my questions about my daughter and her pink eye i want to say thank you very much, i took her back to the doctor and she has an ear infection, now she is on oral meds and the eye drops and today shes looking and feeling better and no fever yay!!! so thanks for all the helpful advice and not getting mad that i asked like 80 quesitons about it!!! so thats it just wanted to say thanks ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Thank you for getting back to us about this. I am very glad to hear that she is doing better!

Answer by Bmat at 11:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You are welcome, that is what all of us moms should be here for. I am glad that your child feels better already.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009