YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!! For PWI(Posting While Intoxicated) HAHA.

Have you ever posted while you were intoxicated? I have lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea I did once, and I felt stupid the next day when I read it with a clear head..lol. It was like 2am and I was making spaghetti for my fionce and the couple we had over. It was one of the rare occasions that I actually drank and everyone was thinking I was 18 and saying how horrible I was to b drunk when I was at home..lol. Idk. I'm 25yrs old and if I wanna drink a bit while my son is in bed on a weekend then I think its ok
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I have never but i have read a few PWI and I have laugh my ass off. It is just fine to have a few drinks at home while the kiddos are in bed for the night. I completely agree with you worriedmommy600.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:41 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i agree, the posts from the drunks are the best =) and it's ok to have a few either with kids gone for the night or in bed =) i personally dont drink anymore, i took advantage of it, not good, so i quit,.
    Anonymous

• everyday...although its not because of booze lol....
    Anonymous